Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Moreno Family Christmas card shoot

Around Halloween, my friend Jodi from work asked me to take her family's picture for their Christmas card. She and her husband Jeff have two ridiculously adorable girls, and I love them to pieces. I was excited, honored, and nervous. Mostly nervous. What if I couldn't get any good shots? What if they realized I'm a fraud of a photog? What if I broke out in flop sweat? What if I totally forgot how to use my camera?

I'm such a positive person.

It ended up going well. I even got some good shots...which when you look at these cute faces, you realize it's not hard to capture that cuteness.

The Morenos: Jeff, Jodi, Corinne, and EliannaMommy and Ellie

Daddy and Corinne


Daddy and Elianna

Miss Elianna, contemplating the state of the world, no doubt.

Corinne...I just love her big brown eyes.


I learned so much from that one day, and I'm so grateful to Jodi and Jeff for giving me a shot. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment