Monday, January 12, 2009

Madrid, Spain

Back in April, my company sent me to Madrid to interview some teachers for our school. I know...I'm seriously lucky. Here's a few shots from the trip:


Plaza Mayor


Outside the Museo del Prado


Side note: When we were little, my brother, sister, and I incessantly made fun of our Dad's home videos from vacations. If we were in a park or a garden, he was taking pictures of flowers. Couldn't stop him for anything. Now, I've found that I'm the same way with photography. Like father, like daughter. I found the Madrid Botanical Gardens, and I was in there taking pictures until the place closed and they kicked me out.

This first shot is some dying tulips. I love it because they almost look like fire.

More tulips...this time they're alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment